Aryel, a leading provider of Augmented Reality (AR) marketing solutions, today announced plans to host its inaugural INNOV8 conference “Horizon Trends: Forecasting the Media Landscape” early next year.
The event will take place at 9am on Thursday, 18 January 2024, at The Soho Hotel, London.
This follows the launch of Aryel’s ‘INNOV8’; a series of events, workshops, podcasts and roundtables designed to support the global ad industry.
A forward-looking event dedicated to uncovering the emerging trends and technologies that are shaping the future of advertising, INNOV8 will see leading experts from ad-tech and media agencies, as well as prominent corporate marketing representatives discuss key topics in the media industry, including:
- The evolving role and implications of Artificial Intelligence (AI)
- Exploring the dynamics of consumer attention in the digital age
- Ensuring brand safety in a complex online environment
- Addressability: Strategies for reaching the right audience
- Assessing and maximising marketing effectiveness
- The rise of Connected TV (CTV) and its market influence
- Trend forecasting: Anticipating and adapting to future shifts
In the panel discussions, the speakers will draw on a combination of case studies, recent data, and professional experience to propose actionable steps and strategies for understanding and implementing the pivotal drivers shaping the media industry.
There will also be a collaborative focus on future considerations such as geopolitical shifts, socioeconomic changes, and technological advancements.
“We look forward to facilitating the cross-pollination of ideas critical to our industry’s growth,” said Claudia Mastromauro, VP of Sales, Strategy & Operations UK at Aryel.
“As the media landscape continues to evolve at an unprecedented pace, INNOV8 brings together thought leaders, innovators, and disruptors from across the industry to explore the next wave of media transformation.”
The event will be hosted by Mastromauro and Victoria Usher, CEO at communications agency GingerMay.
The agenda of the conference will be as follows:
- 9:00am: Networking breakfast
- 9:45am: Plenary session
- 10:00 am – noon: Panel discussions
To register interest to attend, see the full agenda, and keep up to date with speakers as they’re announced, click here.